background

Monday, August 8, 2011

28 Week Survery

Total Weight Loss/Gain: was 118 now 145...27lbs pretty much just belly and boobs.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly. Still wearing my yoga pants and joggers. But most of my "going out" clothes are maternity.

Stretch marks: Only on my bum...bummer!

Sleep: Sleeping really well for the most part. Getting up 3 times a night to pee.

Movement: All of the time! These little beans are moving alot in there. I actually need to start documenting their movements once a day until I reach 12 movements total...

Cravings/Aversions: None.

Gender: Two little girls!

Symptoms: None

What I miss: Wine...sigh

What I look forward to: holding my babies

Moods: Super emotional...

Milestones: Being finished work

Medical concerns: Nothing at this point

No comments:

Post a Comment