background

Monday, November 29, 2010

Tea'd off...milk does your body good?

I've stopped drinking coffee. It was surprisingly easier than I though considering I drank approximately 3 cups of coffee every morning and cut back to 1 then none. No headaches no crankiness...um...actually I don't think I did but I'd have to ask J to confirm.

I did however start drinking more herbal teas. I found out that green tea actually does have caffeine in it. Who knew? There is a non caffeinated version that you can get so I found out.

In my last trip to the grocery store I stocked up on many packages of decaffeinated herbal teas. Now I find out that some of the ingredients may be bad for you....ugh! Licorice root, hibiscus flower to name a few...is there anything not bad for you?

J seems to think cheese is worse for me than a cup of sleepy time tea...is he right or do I stop drinking certain teas with these ingredients? I can't seem to find any reliable source online for getting the right information.

Should I play it safe and only have water and milk? Or are the adds wrong for milk too? After looking up to make sure I had the slogan right for milk...I found out that apparently milk may not be good for you either...this is what I mean. I don't know who or what to believe. I'm not giving up my milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment