background

Saturday, March 5, 2011

bad blogger

Its been a crazy week at work...we've been preparing for a 570 person plated dinner that was last night. It went ok...a few hiccups.

Also my sister in law and her husband are in town this week from Calgary. So pretty busy week for us.

I just want to be in my jammies on the couch watching all of the tv show that I have PVR'd this week. I still don't know who got kicked off American Idol. I hope its the screemy guy. I think he has asbergers...which I feel for but I really don't see what they see in his sing ability.

I'm so excited for my ultrasound this Thursday...one of my colleagues who's sister is going thru IVF told me her sister lost one of the twins she was carring...I think she's 7-8 weeks. I feel bad for her...I really am trying hard not to think of bad things and keep a positive state of mind. But its hard when you hear horrible things like this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment