background

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm starting to freak out

My ultrasound is on Thursday. I know that spotting is supposidly normal but I'm really worried. I spotted on Feb 19th 9dp3dt, Feb 25th 14dp3dt (talked to the nurse and she said it was fine as long as there was no cramping and its brownish in color, which it is), and today 25dp3dt. I have taken a pregnancy test a few days ago and it still came back positive. I haven't had cramping but twinges on and off, honestly not sure if it gas/digestive twinges. I just want to see my bean(s). I want to make sure this is all really real.

2 comments:

  1. So hoping all is okay...spotting is sooo scary and sooo annoying. Could be six million things. But glad to read that you are not experiencing cramping. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck tomorrow C!!! I am sure everything is just fine and you will get to see your little bean!!!

    ReplyDelete