background

Thursday, March 10, 2011

that longest night ever...

After what was the hardest night ever…cramping and lots of red blood, very little sleep. We still had to go to the doctors for an ultrasound this morning. We knew there would be nothing there. J tried to keep my mind off of it on the car ride by bringing up the most random topics…I love him a lot. We got to the doctors; I went to the bathroom, more blood but brown this time. The nurse called us into the room and I undressed and got on the table. She did an internal with wanda and there were two sacs, with a baby in each it them and they had heartbeats…126 and 130!!! I do have a hematoma, caused most likely by implantation, nothing to be concerned about unless the blood is accompanied by clots and lots of cramping. I’ll post pictures when they get emailed to me. TWINS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that must have been such a rough night, but so glad it turned out ok!! Congrats!!! Twins!!! So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete