background

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I POAS'd yesterday...

at 9dp3dt...


Two lines!!! I know we are so lucky that on our first try we got a BFP. I was going to wait until Monday originally but it just felt right to do it yesterday. I came out of the bathroom and J was struggling to get out of bed and was lying down with his eyes closed. I put it in front of his face and told him to look. I honestly don't think that he really knew what he was looking at so I explained that 2 lines is a good thing. Then J felt like he had to POAS himself. I think it was his way of comparing the two tests since it is a faint line (it shows better in person than in these pics). He joked that he's been feeling really PMSy the pat few days so he doesn't think its his month...lol. I love him and his sense of humor.

I did have brown bleeding yesterday but none through the night last night or this morning. I sign I am taking at implantation bleeding. I had 5 minutes of freaking out then relaxed about it.

Here is this mornings at 10dp3dt...


I'm going to keep POAS at least until the beta on Thursday.

Thank you for everyone who have been following and routing for me.

2 comments: