background

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Update #2

Wanna hear a joke? Leave it to a pregnant infertile to blow her nose and see a tinge of red on the tissue and instantly panic. And then she remembers it came from her nose, not her vagina. And calmness resumes. I borrowed this from a fellow bloggerVenting Vagina

The email from the nurse this morning indicated that the donor has 15 follicles ranging from 14mm to 17mm. Not quite the 24 follies that we had 2 days ago but still a HELL of a lot more that I have myself.

She goes back in on Saturday for one more ultrasound then takes her trigger in the evening. Then that's it until 36 hours later for the retrieval.

I start my new medication protocol on Sunday (I originally thought it was Monday). POI, 4mg of estrace, progesterone suppositories x3 a day, still taking 81mg of aspirin and pregvit.

Work is busy trying to wrap things up here before I'm gone next week. I'm a bit worried for when I come back I have a few large functions that I need to organize upon my return in addition to whatever else fall on my desk in the next week.

I also anticipate that one of my collegues is going to quit in the next week or so...she just waiting for find another job then she is going to give her notice. So much for the first trimester not being full of stress...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Things are moving along just good for you. 15 follicles? A good harvest and hope that they all fertilize.

    ReplyDelete