background

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

.75 mm and 3x stripe!

Woot woot! Just waiting for my clinic to get the results then send me the rest of my protocol.

J was hilarious at the clinic...I need more time and not be at work to type it so stay tuned for later.

UPDATE
So we were late this morning getting to the clinic by 15 minutes. I HATE being late, I HATE wasting people time. Any who, they were ready right away and said "C right this way" so I went right in an J followed me in. No problem I don't care if he's there for the ultrasound but I was surprised he joined me and told him so when the nurse left. He stopped in his tracks when we got in the room and said why, looked around and realized the probe like instrument was what was about to be in his wife and pretty much ran out of the room as fast as he could.

The doctor came in, did the ultrasound and all is good! He described my uterus as a wonderful 'hamburger' shape. I have never had my lady bits described as a food item before.

So I left the room and got J so we could learn how to do the shots. We sat down to learn what to do and the nurse was really nice and all was pretty simple.

We left the clinic and were waiting for the elevator and I realized I didn't tell him about the lining results. But I didn't realize the the doctor went out and showed J the pictures and described my 'hamburger' to him. J told me that hamburgers were out of the picture for dinner for a while...to bad I was craving them yesterday.

My clinic told me they got the results a few hours later and that we have lots of time to get the lining to .8mm. They are also going to let me know later when to start the shots.

So all in all a pretty good day!

1 comment: