background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome 2011!!!

This is going to be a good year!

I think the resolutions are meant to be broken and have never made one myself.

But I thought I would give it a go this year since I hope to have many changes happen.

"I will to try to be an all around better person."

This is a big all encompassing resolution but here goes.
-I will try my hardest to be a positive person.
-I will remove myself from negative situations and conversations around me.
-Clean more.
-Finish 1/2 done projects.
-Spend more time with my family and friends.
-Bring my dog for more walks.
-Go to the gym 3 times a week.
-Eat better.
There that is it! So doable!

Its going to be hard at moments but I need and want to do this. I may need help along the way. A call or text to a friend to get me out of a funk...you know who you are. My husband to remind me in the morning why I am going to the gym. But I think it is worth it and if the only thing I take out of that book I will get back what I give out in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment