background

Friday, January 14, 2011

text from my brother in law tonight

This is a text conversation that I had with my brother in law on my husbands side tonight...

Him "so we're having a romantic night, homemade lasagna, some nice red wine, I even bought flowers...oh and we're playing big buck hunter in track pants"

WE PLAY A LOT OF VIDEO GAMES IN OUR FAMILY

Me "but your texting me?"

Him "all class all the time"

Me "lol"

Him "don't you want to be an aunt again" (side note no kids on my husbands side yet).

THIS IS WHERE I START TO BE UPSET

Me "eventually...one thing at a time"

Him "ok well not this week. How are you? (YOU HAVE NO IDEA, BUT HERE'S THE KICKER...THEY FULL OUT KNOW OUR FERTILITY ISSUES...GET READY FOR IT...)

Him "Who's winning you or us?"

WTF???

Me "Um...I'm not keeping score"

Him "Sens vs Flames"

SHIT..,WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO SPIN IT IN MY HEAD???

Me "Same there"

Him "what were you talking about...oh and 3-2 i.e. flames"

Me "I thought you were baby talking"

Him "no you win there"

Me "not yet keep you posted"

Him "not here as far as we know. Mexico (they just got back from holidays) was a good time, ya I know TMI"

AGAIN YOU HAVE NO IDEA

1 comment: