background

Monday, January 10, 2011

omg!omg!omg!

So here it is.

All contracts are signed. After waiting for a LONG time to get the lawyer to have a 2 minute conversation saying everything looked fine. See previous post detailing aggravation.

All parties are paid.

Lining ultrasound on Wednesday first thing in the morning with
"shot class". This is where J learns to give me intramuscular shots. See the link if you want to watch what I have to look forward too. VIDEO

From there I find out the rest of my protocol. I should start progesterone suppositories, progesterone injections in cotton oil and decrease my estrogen later this week.

J's parents told us for Christmas that they wanted to pay for our hotel when we go down for the transfer, so nice of them to offer and we are going to take them up for it.

I need to confess something...I bought the "What to Expect When You're Expecting" book. I know its pretty early but the first chapter is about before conception which is what twisted my arm into buying it. I was going to buy pregnancy tests too but I don't need to take it for over 6 weeks from now so I thought I'd hold out. It hard not to get too ahead of myself....really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment