background

Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm going to freak out!!!

Ok so I got the Donor Termination of Rights contract on December 22nd. I sent it to my lawyer right away because of the holidays via email. I got an auto replay back saying shes on holidays until the 3rd and will not be checking her message until she returns. No biggie everyone needs a break and the documents were not due over the holidays.

So jump forward to today, 1 more voice mail and 2 emails more and 0 response from her. The documents are due tomorrow, I now have an extension until Wednesday (Thankfully). But WTF!!! Am I over reacting? Do I find a different lawyer, which is not easy to find a fertility lawyer? Do I just sign the papers and pass go? (obviously not...but I'm thinking about it).

I just left a final voice mail this morning...I don't know what to do if she doesn't get back to me today. I still have to get them notarized and super send them to the Donor Agency.

Trying not to freak out...more

*update: got and email from her this morning...she is supposed to call me early afternoon...again waiting...

**another update: emailed me yesterday afternoon...busy with meetings will call me early Monday morning. ARG!

No comments:

Post a Comment